Monday, September 11, 2006

College!

Hello everyone. This is Gabs writing to you from the scenic foothills of Columbia, Missouri. Or something. Sorry I couldn't at least shoot you guys an email or something for the discussion but I've been swamped reading things like Descartes and Plato and in between I don't have time for much fun stuff.

However, I have read the next book which means that I'm golden. I'd like to an IM thing if at all possible for the discussion, or maybe a speakerphone type thing, but if that doesn't work I'll just send a long email with all sorts of bold opinions and unsupported claims. Because I just rock like that.

Yeah, so. Here I am.

1 Comments:

At 9/12/2006 11:00 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Well, personally I don't see how reading Plato and Descartes can be considered more important than learning about parasite-caused vampirism. Much more important. And passing grades are overrated, anyway. :-)

But we're glad to have you on the blog and excited you can still be a part of the group. I don't know what our technology capabilities are for IM and speakerphone, but I'll investigate a little bit. But if you get your thoughts on the blog a day or two before we meet we can at least react to your ravings at the gathering.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home