Monday, October 22, 2007

Big Changes

Things at Lackman have been in flux for a bit of time now. Since March, I have been working as the Branch Manager at the Cedar Roe Neighborhood Library in Roeland Park. For a while we thought someone new would be taking over Gryphons & Dragons and I was just filling in until we found that replacement. I ended up deciding to come back to Lackman, though, and resume my duties here. I will be back at Lackman full time starting November 13.

That's not the change that impacts you, though. Our attendance has been very sporadic for over a year now, and we need to do better for the group to continue. We're looking at what we might change to improve things, and have decided to try changing the night of the week we meet to see if that has any effect. Our next meeting will be Monday, November 5th. After that, we will meet the second Thursday of every month instead of Monday. I hope that works better for more of you and I get to see you then.

Nov 5 - Snow, Fire, Sword by Sophie Masson
Dec 13 - Saint of Dragons by Jason Hightman
Jan 10 - Revenge of the Witch by Joseph Delaney
Feb 14 - River Secrets by Shannon Hale
Mar 13 - Dragon's Keep by Janet Lee Carey
Apr 10 - The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien
May 8 - The Rover by Mel Odom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home