Monday, January 22, 2007

Summer

So I posed the question through email about reading a trilogy for the summer--book 1 in June, book 2 in July, and book 3 in August. The only voice of dissent so far has offered this thought:

im all for the trilogy idea...... except for one down side, if someone doesnt like the first book then they arent going to read the next two, OR if someone doesnt read the first one then they will be COMPLETELY confused for the next two month.

Very valid. It makes me quite nervous about the idea, in fact. But it's summer, so even if you miss the first one you should have time to read two in one month to catch up, right? :-) And they're not the type that would be completely confusing to read standalone. Somewhat confusing, but still manageable. And I could only hope you'd like them, but I don't know anyone who's read them and disliked them.

I think I'm willing to take a chance if only one person is concerned. This is your last chance to stop me, then. I have to have our summer plans turned in by February 15.

1 Comments:

At 1/23/2007 3:56 PM, Blogger Nick C. said...

i'm all for the idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home